Oliver Legal Solicitors provide a High Quality service to those businesses that need help in front of the Traffic Commissioner.
We prefer to be upfront about the cost of representing your business. Our Public Inquiry service has a number of core elements which we believe increase the prospects of leaving the Traffic Commissioner's office with a decision that supports the future of the Operation of Goods or Passenger Vehicles within it.
What are you paying for?
Over 15 years of experience achieving successful outcomes at Public Inquiry using our extensive practical knowledge of both Operations and appearing before the Traffic Commissioner and Criminal Courts.
We charge for the time that is spent on your case. This will include-
- reviewing papers and checking evidence
- advising on the steps required to avoid upsetting the Traffic Commissioner
- preparing the bundles of information requested by the Traffic Commissioner,
- drafting a note of the evidence that you will give at Public Inquiry,
- drafting a legal submission to sent to the Traffic Commissioner,
- representing you at Public Inquiry
- advising on the Decision of the Traffic Commissioner.
We also make a charge for travelling to meet with you at your Operating Centre and travel to the Traffic Commissioner's Office for the Public Inquiry.